Saturday, July 13, 2013
Lost Meetings - Phase Two Posted at 10:02 PM 0 comments (+)
Title: Lost meetings
Chapter: Phase Two
Characters: Kinomoto Yuuki, Morizawa Tetsuya
Genre: Fluff/Drama/Romance
Rating: Pg-13
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except for the storyline. Characters are original. Any name that happened to be the same are pure coincidence.
Author's Note: Please do note that this is a few chapters long one shot. It's not a series, it's shorter than a series, longer than one-shot. It's been long since I wrote. This plot was a long time ago plot of mine, but didn't have time to write it down. I finally managed to do so. Oh well, enjoy~





“Yuuki-chan! You have a visitor~” the nurse literally skipped into the room, and said excitedly to Yuuki. Yuuki placed down her book, before giving a question mark over to nurse. Right at the door of the room, was a boy dressed in a nice collar t shirt, and jeans, with a jacket over. After that, he wore a hat, and black geek specs.

“Yuuki! Are you alright? I was so shocked when I heard the news!” the boy had talked in a foreign language that the nurse doesn’t understand. However, it makes sense to Yuuki and she replied him back.

“Do I know you?” she replied in the native language.

“Ka-ra-shi,” the boy said. He pointed to himself before lifting up his face to make sure that his appearance is clear to her. Her jaws dropped before she realize whom the boy was. “You’re…..!” she exclaimed, before she realize what was he trying to do.

‘Give me one week. One week is more than enough for me,’

Yuuki smiled, before she suddenly grabbed her head, in order to complete the story. “M—My head hurts….” She murmured. The nurse hurriedly pushed the boy aside, before calling for the doctor. Not long, the doctor came in to inspect, but realize she was fine. “Yuuki! Please be fine!” the boy was at the side, tightly gripping both of his hands together.

“T--Tetsu. You’re Tetsu right?” Yuuki said, before she sat up from her bed and look at the boy. The boy smiles, before he runs over to her and hugs her from the front. “I’m glad you remembered me!” he spoke, in native language. Deep inside Yuuki’s heart, she was really grateful to Tetsu. 

***

“Well…. Since your boyfriend apparently found you, I guess you can be discharged. Be careful alright?” the doctor said, before he stamped the approval of discharge letter. Yuuki smiled, before she just nodded her head.

The next day, Tetsu brought a huge amount of clothes for Yuuki to wear. He even arranges her to stay with him for the next few days coming at his apartment. Yuuki was really grateful.

***

“I’m home!” Tetsu said, before Yuuki have gone over to the door to greet him. “Welcome home!” Yuuki smiled, before she was seen with an apron over her and a ladle on her hand.

“What’re you doing?” Tetsu asked, as he took his coat out and hang it onto the hanger near the door.

“I’m cooking curry! It’s delicious!” Yuuki smiled, before she run over to the kitchen and hummed while stirring the curry.

“Ne~ Tetsu-kun, how old are you?” Yuuki suddenly popped the question. Tetsu settled down onto the floor, before he smiled. “Why do you want to know?”

“Nothing, I just want to know. It’s not fair that you know mine and I don’t know yours~” she grumbled, before she turned back to the pot and continued stirring.

“Two year older than you,” Tetsu replied, before putting his bag against the ceiling and turning the television on.

“Hmm~” Yuuki mumbled, before she scooped the curry back onto the bowl. She then grabbed both plate and went over to place it on the table. “Hey Tetsu! Stop laying around and come and eat already!”

Tetsu unwillingly stood up and went over to the dining table. “Itadakimasu.” He whispered.

Silently, both of them ate their dinner.

Yuuki couldn’t stand the silence and once again broke it. “Hey Tetsu, let’s go out this weekend or something. It’s boring staying in all the time,”

“There’s no choice, I had to work.” Tetsu grumbled.

Yuuki lowered her head before she started to eat her dinner without complaining any further. Tetsu looked up, before he sighed, and looked down again. “Sure. I’ll be free,”

“YAY!” Yuuki exclaimed, before she started to eat her curry in delight once again.

Tetsu smiled.

***

“IT’S THE SNOW! LOOK TETSU!” Yuuki screamed when she stepped out of the house. She grabbed a pile of it before she throws it into the air. “Tetsu!” she called out, before Tetsu turned to look at Yuuki. “Arigatou, Tetsu!” Yuuki said before she run towards the path that leads them to the park.

Tetsu tucked his hands into his coat pockets before chasing after her.

“Ahh~ It’s true right Tetsu? What you said at the hospital. The snow out here feels so much nicer than in the hospital,”

“Of course it is. The air is so much fresher here than in the hospital. Hospital air feels suffocating, don’t you think?” Tetsu replied.

“Mmm!” Yuuki smiled once again.

It’s like Yuuki could not stay still at all. She stood up once again and dances in the snow. She grabbed a pile of snow and throws it into the air, before she started building a snowman on the ground. Everyone else in the park just giggled at what she did but Tetsu just silently look at her.

A figure slowly walked towards Yuuki. Yuuki took out her phone from her pocket but realized it got dropped not far away from her. It must be when she was dancing and the phone slipped out. She stood up and walked towards it to pick it up. “Here,” the figure picked it up and passed it to her.  Foreign language? But I understand what he’s saying.

“Thank you,” she replied, in the language he spoke as well. Tetsu by then have stood up and paced himself towards Yuuki.

Yuuki looked at the figure. He was a boy around her age. His tears dripped from his eyes once their visions caught.

“I’ve finally found you,” the figure replied. Then, he grabbed Yuuki by the wrist and pulled her in for a hug.

“YUUKI!” Tetsu screamed, before running towards her.

However, that hug felt nostalgic. Yuuki closed her eyes, and placed her hands onto the figure’s back.  This made Tetsu stopped in his tracks, before he slowly walked towards Yuuki again. “Yuu---ki?”

Yuuki opened her eyes, before she pushed the figure away from her. Her head started hurting, before she starts to grab her head and scream. A crowd by then has started to gather but Tetsu have dispersed the crowd away. Tetsu then held Yuuki by her shoulders, and look at the figure. “We need to get away from here, come to my house and we’ll talk there,”

***

The trio slowly walked towards Tetsu house. The journey was quiet and no one uttered a word. Three of them quietly walk in the house and settled down. “Tea for you?” Tetsu asked politely.

The figure just shakes his head.  “I’m fine,” he spoke in their native language.

“So… who are you?” Tetsu asked.

The figure tried to speak, but he looked at Yuuki. Yuuki had her head lowered, and was looking like she was in pain. Tetsu looked at the direction the figure was looking, before he realize. He stood beside Yuuki, and placed his hand over her shoulder. “Are you alright, Yuuki?”

Yuuki nodded her head. “R--” she whispered.

“Ryuu…” she repeated, this time louder and clearer. The figure’s lips slightly moved, before he nodded his head.

“You remembered? Yuuki, you remembered him?” Tetsu asked.

Yuuki nodded her head.

“It’s blur… but I can see some image flooding inside my head.”

“Ryuu-kun, I like you, that’s why----”
“Yuuki----”
“Thank you and goodbye,”

“I left you right? Ryuu, I left you, didn’t I?” Yuuki exclaimed, her figure trembling, her voice shaking.

“Eh? Wait, what’s going on here? What’s happening? Yuuki, you…”

“She lost her memories. Everything,” Tetsu replied, before he stood up and went into the kitchen. “Don’t go saying unnecessary things,”

Ryuu lowered his head. “…I see… That’s why… That’s why…”

“Hey, Ryuu? Tell me who I am. Tell me what am I?” Yuuki begged. Ryuu faced away, before he gripped his fist tightly. “Ry---” Yuuki screamed, before she collapsed onto the floor. Tetsu run over to her, before realizing that she just fainted.

“It’s alright, this happens once in awhile. I guess when she tried remembering her brain doesn’t allow her to and makes her switch off,”

“And then?” Tetsu asked. “There’s more stories than she dumping you right? I believe Yuuki isn’t such a person,”

Ryuu nodded his head.

It was the reverse. Ryuu dumped her. It happened just before she came over here. 

***

“Yuuki confessed to me and we had a steady relationship. Everything was going on all right when that girl appeared. She swiped me away like a wave. Everything was calm, but with that girl everything was like a storm. It gave me new excitement that I had never felt before. I thought that… with that girl, we could be forever. That’s why I broke up with Yuuki. That girl, despite having Yuuki and me broke up, she still did not want Yuuki to be near me and tried to drive Yuuki away. Her true self appeared when I broke up with Yuuki. She used any means to make Yuuki disappear from my life. That was when Yuuki decided to leave Singapore and come over here. It was always her dream to travel in Japan. Few days before she left, she came over to my apartment and talked to me.”

“Ryuu.. I am not leaving because Minamoto’s pranks are scaring me. In fact, I still want to stay here. But then Ryuu, I like you, that is why I’m leaving. It hurts for me to stay here any further,”

“Yuuki, I—I…”

“Thank you, and goodbye,”

“She left me. She left without saying anything. I realize I still love her, so I broke up with that girl and left her in Singapore and came running here into Japan to look for her,”

“Where were you when she needed you? Where were you when she was on the verge of death?” Tetsu asked. “You don’t have the rights to claim that Yuuki is yours now. She almost died. She almost died when she had the accident. It was a miracle that she survived just by having her memories lost!” Tetsu screamed.

Ryuu looked at Tetsu in awed, before he lowered his head. “You’re right. I don’t have the rights to be with her anymore. Not anymore,”

Just then, Yuuki moved, before she mumbled something. “Ryuu… I’m sorry,”

Tetsu grabbed his fist in anger, while Ryuu just lowered his head in guilt.

***

Her eyes gradually struggled to open while Tetsu stayed by her side. As she opened her eyes, a white ceiling greeted her, followed by a pair of hands going towards her forehead.

“Are you okay, Yuuki?” Tetsu asked, concerned on the petite figure lying on the ground. She nodded her head, before she struggled to sit up once again. “Where’s Ryuu?”

“He left,” Tetsu replied, before turning away, and taking some food from the try before blowing it. “He said he doesn’t want to burden you anymore, so he left,”

“Why? Why did you let him leave?” Yuuki asked, before slight anger could be detected from her tone. “I wanted to know the reason why did I left him!”

“Because he wasn’t worth your time,” Tetsu replied, “Here, eat this. You haven’t eaten anything since morning,”

Yuuki started to throw a tantrum, before she swiped away the bowl of food, and it landed on the floor with pieces on it.

“I don’t want to eat it. I hate you. I hate you!” she screamed, before tugging herself under the blanket.


Tetsu sighed, before he cleared up the mess.

All rights reserved your blog
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ‚ñ∂


About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.