Wednesday, October 26, 2011
It shall be. Posted at 7:59 AM 0 comments (+)

Title: It shall be,
Characters: Takasugi Riko, Keanne
Genre: Fluff, Slight Angst
Rating: Pg-13
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except for the storyline.
WARNING: YURI
Author's Note: Riko has been bugging me to write, so here it is.





"Keanne?" Riko pushed open the door slowly, and peep her head inside to look. The girl was at the table, as her long hair flows down nicely from her shoulders down.

“Riko?” she asked, before she smiled, and look at the girl who was peeping through the door. “Am I disturbing?” Riko asked, and Keanne just gently shake her head, before she ushered her to come over. Lowering her head, Riko slowly walked into the door, the close the door behind her.

“What’s wrong?” Keanne asked. Riko was seen coming in with her little small pillow on her hand. “I had a nightmare, I dreamed that Keanne isn’t by my side anymore,”

“You silly girl, how would I ever leave you?” Keanne smiled, before patting the Riko’s head. Then, she looked at the clock and realized it was past 11 in the night. Sighing, Keanne took off her working spectacles, and placed it on the table. Bringing down the cover of her laptop, she got up, and said to Riko, “Let’s sleep. I’ll accompany you,”

Riko’s face immediately beamed before both of them snuggled onto the bed.

***

With the ringing tone, Keanne have immediately woke up the next morning, and saw Riko sleeping soundly beside her. Bending down, Keanne kissed her on the forehead, before she got up and left the house for work.

Few hours later, Riko finally woke up, and realized that Keanne isn’t there. Hugging her pillow tightly, tears started to well up in her eyes. “Keanne, I wish you know how I feel,”

***

“Riko, I’m home!” Keanna called out. Riko rushed out to the door and start to hug Keanne once she step inside the house. “Silly girl, what’s wrong?”

“Keanne, I hope you know how I feel,” Riko whispered, loud enough for Keanne to hear. “Hmm?” Keanne pushed Riko away from her, and saw the solemn face that Riko had.

Keanne suddenly had a big grin on her face, and she digged something out from her bag. “Riko, this is for you,”

Right on Keanne’s palm, was a small keychain, with her name inscribed nicely. “Takasugi.R,”

“Sorry for not been able to be here for you, but I hope this might let you know that I’m always by your side,” Keanne said, before she pulled Riko in for a hug. “You know I love you,” Keanne whispered.

Riko’s tears fell as she wrapped the keychain tightly in her fist.

“I love you too, Keanne,”
About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.