Thursday, July 14, 2011
That's the reason Posted at 8:30 AM 0 comments (+)

Title: That's the reason
Characters: Watabi Reina
Genre: Angst
Rating: Pg-13 
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except for the storyline. It's one-shot, and characters are japanese vocaloids. 
Author's Note: it's kind of confusing, but just hope you guys get it. Read it again if it's confusing. The scenes jumped fast because I only emphasized onto each scene important point(and the fact I am writing this during my lecture)



"Let's break up," she said as she looked right into his eyes, and said that to him. The guy let go of her grip and gazed into her eyes.

"Why?" he asked, his voice obviously trembling.

The girl turned away, and said as she looked up to the sky. "I can't do this anymore," she said before she walked off.

"Don't leave me..." the guy whispered, as his voice disappeared along with the wind.

***

"I... Please go out with me, Reina, I really like you!" the guy confessed to Reina. Reina looked at him, before she turned and blushed. "Really?" she whispered. The guy nodded his head before he dragged her into his embrace and locked their lips together.

The feeling was wrong. What feeling is this? Although it makes her heart beat non-stop, that feeling is fresh and nice, cooling. But yet, it didn't give a very nice feeling to her.

***

"Break up?!" the guy shouted. She nodded her head, and bowed down. "I'm sorry," she apologized, before turning and walked off. Everything that day repeated. In fact, all her break-up always ended off in that same cycle, and she is just doing what she does last time.

Why? All these are just not right now. Time and time again, break up-together-break up.

Exactly what is Reina searching for? She didn't know either. She didn't know what she should do, where she should go.

***

"What?! Another break up? Seriously, what are you thinking?!" Reina's friend shouted as she stayed silence.

"Please, just don't ask me about it. I really don't want to talk about it,"

"But.."

"Just shut up,"

***

Reina was just searching for someone who will make her feel different, no. It's not that.

She's searching for someone who wants to change her, and helps her. 

Labels:

About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.