Friday, July 13, 2012
Lost meetings- Phase One Posted at 9:12 PM 0 comments (+)
Title: Lost meetings
Chapter: Phase One
Characters: Kinomoto Yuuki, Morizawa Tetsuya
Genre: Fluff/Drama/Romance
Rating: Pg-13
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except for the storyline. Characters are original. Any name that happened to be the same are pure coincidence.
Author's Note: Please do note that this is a few chapters long one shot. It's not a series, it's shorter than a series, longer than one-shot. It's been long since I wrote. This plot was a long time ago plot of mine, but didn't have time to write it down. I finally managed to do so. Oh well, enjoy~




The snow fall down, making the ground as white as a piece of paper layered down onto the ground. The steps the pedestrians took, left footprints clearly onto the snow.

A knock on her door was heard, and the girl just allowed the person to enter her room.

“Yuuki-chan, are you feeling better?” one of the nurses on duty has asked her. In fluent Japanese, the girl answered, “Yes, in fact, I am dying to go out to have those snow land on my skin to get the sensual feel it will give me,”

The nurse giggled, before she placed the tray of medicines down onto the table. “It takes time my dear. The snow won’t disappear immediately, so don’t worry!”

The girl just nodded her head, before she pulled up her sleeve for the nurse to give her a jab.

***

“Hey, did you heard about the girl from 1502?”
“Oh, Kinomoto Yuuki?”
“Yes. I heard that she lost her memories. She’s 21, and she’s alone in this country!” “What? How about her family?”
“They can’t contact them,”

“HEY BOTH OF YOU! Stop chit-chatting and get back to work!”

***

“Sensei, when can I be discharged?” Yuuki whined as usual when the doctor in charge of her came to check her on daily routine.

“Yuuki-chan, didn’t I tell you not to rush? You lost your memories, and on top of that, you have no relatives in Japan. What can you do after I discharge you?”

“Well, I have some of my cash with me, and I’ll deal with it! I’m 21! I have legs and hands apparently,” Yuuki retorted back.

“Still, I will not let you leave till we’re able to contact your family member,” the doctor insisted, before he placed the board into the pocket in front of the bed, and left the room.

Yuuki stayed pouted the whole day.

She decided to get slight fresh air at the top of the hospital building. She slowly walked up to the highest floor of the building, and looked out to the vast blue sky, as the white drops slowly touched her skin.

“I bet feeling the snow outside of the hospital will be so much better,” Yuuki mumbled to herself, before she settled down onto the bench.

“Then go outside!” the voice of a person sounded, which shocked Yuuki as she jerked up and stood upright.

Yuuki turned around, and saw a boy in the hospital gown, with a thicker coat over him. “Um, sorry, I heard your mumble and couldn’t resist to reply you,”

“It’s okay,” Yuuki replied, before she went to settle down onto the seat. The boy has come over and sits beside her.

“I’m Morizawa Tetsuya, nice to meet you,”

“Kinomoto Yuuki, nice to meet you too,”

“Your name suits the season right now,” Tetsuya giggled, before he gazed up to the sky.

“Yea, that’s why I want to get out of here to feel the snow. I don’t remember how does it feel already,” Yuuki replied, a solemn expression took over her face.

Without Tetsuya answering, Yuuki have continued her sentence, as she looked over to Tetsuya. “I lost my memories. Twenty-one years of memories, just poof, and it’s all gone. I don’t know who I was, I didn’t know where I came from, I didn’t know what was I doing here in Japan,”

Tetsuya nodded his head, before Yuuki turned away, and looked over to the city. “The nurses that brought me in saw my bag. The only identification was my ID, which stated my name, age, birthday, and my birthplace. Apparently, I was from Singapore, a country far away from here,”

Yuuki sighed, before she blow both of her hands, and rubbed them together. “The doctor don’t allow me to be discharge until someone comes to Japan to identify me which I highly doubt it will happen. I’m going to get stuck here, forever,”

Tetsuya smiled, before he looked at Yuuki, before looking up to the sky. “Ever heard before, that the sky is infinite? No matter how long or how far you go, it never ends. It brings hope, and many other miracles to happen. There are choices, and other options right out there,”

Yuuki blinked her eyes a few time, stunned at what Tetsuya said.

“Give me one week. One week is more than enough for me,” Tetsuya said, before he gave a thumb up sign to Yuuki.
About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.