Monday, May 14, 2012
It's you Posted at 10:34 PM 0 comments (+)




Title: It's you

Characters: Fushiyama Reiko, Yoshimoto Sanaka, Irishima Kenji
Genre: Angst/ Drama
Rating: Pg-13
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except for the storyline. It's one-shot, and characters are original. Any name that happened to be the same are pure coincidence.
Author's Note: Got this idea when i was watching television (if i'm not wrong!) i got this idea quite long already, just, didn't have the time to write it out. i think i should seriously concentrate more on os stories (,__,)




"Reiko-chan!" the girl shouted out as she turned back, and faced the girl. It was her- Yoshimoto Sanaka. "Sanaka!" Reiko replied, as she smiled, and tidied herself, before walking towards to Sanaka. "Sorry for the wait," Sanaka panted.

"It's okay," Reiko replied. Sanaka looked around. "Isn't Kenji-kun here yet?"

Reiko smiled, and shook her head. "Not here yet, he's always late,"

"Hey, I heard that you idiots," another voice was heard, and Sanaka and Reiko have turned around. Right in front of them, was a tall and sleeky guy. "Ain't it the truth? Look at the time," Reiko said, as she took out her phone and showed him the big clock.

"You can't blame me, as a perfect guy like me, I need to get dressed to g---" before he even finish his speech, Reiko have grabbed onto Sanaka's arm, and dragged her away. "Right right right, enough of your nonsenses young lad,"

"HEY! Listen to someone when they're talking!" Kenji said, before he run after them. "Reiko-chan, isn't it cruel, to leave him like that everytime?" Sanaka whispered, as she looked back to Kenji.

"EH? He deserved that!" Reiko said, before laughing, and continued walking without caring about Kenji.

***
"WHAT!? You got dumped again? It's the nth time already!" Reiko blurted out, before Kenji have pulled her down onto the seat, and used his hand to cover her mouth. "Quiet!" Kenji said, before Reiko just blinked her eyes and nodded her head. Sanaka was looking at the both, and she clenched her fist tightly.

"What did you do to her this time?" Reiko asked, as she stirred her drink. Kenji by then have already released his hand from her mouth, and settled down in his seat. "Oh well... she's been bossy to me, asking me to be there for her every time when she calls. Oh c'mon, you know that's really nonsense! If I'm at Tokyo, and she's at Osaka, she expects me to fly there? That's crazy isn't it?"

Sanaka stirred her soup, before scooping it up to drink. "But I guess she just wants some security from you. Kenji-kun is popular after all,"

"That's why Ken will never get a girl at all. He doesn't understand girls!" Reiko say, before shaking her head. Kenji looked down onto his plate, "I guess I really don't, and I don't intend to anyway,"

This statement made Reiko and Sanaka to look at each other, before they looked back at Kenji, who by then have quietly eating his food.

***

"I wonder what's wrong with Ken," Reiko pondered, before ruffling her hair. "Ah, jeez! Troublesome much!"

Sanaka smiled, before she looked up to the sky. "Reiko-chan, I always envy you,"

"Eh? Envy me? A tomboy like me?" Reiko looked towards Sanaka. Sanaka nodded her head, before smiling again. "Reiko-chan is always so close with Kenji-kun. You even call me whatever you want, and you're so honest and straightforward. Compared to me, who doesn't even dare to face Kenji-kun and talk to him. Even Kenji-kun is so much closer to you than me,"

"Sanaka, that's not true. Even if how much I'm close to Ken, he will never see me as a girl. I should be the one envying you. You're always so sweet and kind, even Ken told me that you're an ideal girlfriend type..." Reiko paused, before looking up to the sky. "Sanaka, I like Ken,"

"Reiko-chan, I like Kenji-kun too,"

Both of them looked at each other, before silence took over.

***

The next few weeks, Sanaka and Kenji tried contacting Reiko but nobody answered. They felt something was wrong. "What the hell is wrong with Reiko?!" The worried faced appeared on Kenji and Sanaka looked away. Her heart clenched. "Reiko-chan, what happened?" 

Reiko packed her stuffs into her luggage before looking at her calendar. "Jeez, time pass fast when things too hurried. That jerk!" Reiko said as she punched her right first into her left palm. "I swear I'll not let him off that easily once I reach Italy!"

"Rei! Time to depart!" a voices called, and she sighed. Looking over to the photo frame, she pushed it down. "Sanaka, it's all yours," she whispered, before dragging her luggage over to the taxi.

"SQ1435 heading towards Italy---" the announcement played. Reiko looked down to her phone. 50 over missed calls from both Sanaka and Kenji. She grinned, before she throw her phone towards her mother, who managed to catch it. "When I leave, call Ken and Sanaka and tell them about it,"

Her mother nodded her head.

***

"I was supposed to tell you after she depart, but I don't want Reiko to regret anything before she permanently migrate to Italy. Kenji-kun, I have seen you since young. I believe that you do know both Sanaka-chan and Rei likes you. Instead of hurting both of them, why don't you make a decision? Isn't now the best time for it? Whichever you chose, I'm sure one of them will respect your decision,"

***

"Reiko-chan! How could you leave without informing me?!" Sanaka shouted, with tears flowing down from her eyes. Reiko glared towards her mother, who have hurriedly avoided her eye.

"Sorry Sanaka, it was a last minute thing," Reiko apologized. Kenji just stood at the side, before he caught the eye of Reiko's mother and remembered her words. With his hand inside his pockets, he walked over to the both of them, before both girls turned to Kenji.

"Reiko, don't leave. Stay here with me," Kenji said. Sanaka hurriedly used her hand to cover her mouth. Reiko shake her head and looked at Kenji. "Serious, Ken?"

Kenji made no attempt to budge. "Why are you going so far just for me to stay?"

"I like you. That's why. All my girlfriends are quite similar to you in terms of characters. I notice it recently. They know that I'll never treat them the way they want me to. I like you, so stay here with me,"

Reiko looked over to Sanaka, before Sanaka just nodded her head.

Reiko grinned. "I'll go over still, but I'll be back. Back and be good enough for you, Ken"

Kenji then pulled Reiko in for a hug. "I'm leaving," Reiko said before she released the hug. "I'll wait," Kenji replied. "Don't be away for too long! If not I'll seduce Kenji-kun!" saying as Sanaka wiped her tears away.

Reiko smirked. "Go ahead!"

Her figure slowly disappeared into the crowd, before Sanaka burst into tears and Kenji slowly patted her head to comfort her.

Labels:

About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.