Saturday, February 19, 2011
It's all I wanted Posted at 9:55 PM 0 comments (+)

Title: It's all I wanted
Characters: Akatsuka Masao ,Morito Takuto, Kihara Rei, Umihara Yuko
Genre: Angst/ Fluff
Rating: Pg-13 
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except for the storyline. It's one-shot, and characters are original. Any name that happened to be the same are pure coincidence.
Author's Note: I was wildly imaginating, when this particular scene just popped into my mind.




"You..." the girl stood where the guy was standing at, and looked at him, before she turned to look at the woman who looks so much older than him. 

"Rei-chan?" he mumbled out. "Masao-kun, didn't you said, you have something on?" Rei asked once again, before she looked at that woman. "Ma-chan, who's she?" the older lady asked. 

"Yuko-san, stand aside," Masao instructed, before Masao went up to pull Rei to the side. "Masao-kun, don't tell me.." she stopped, and hesistated. "She's your sister?" Rei said, giggling. 

"Rei-chan?" he questioned, wondered if she was serious in her words. "Masao-kun, do you think I am that naive?" Rei looked at Masao, before Masao jerked up, and lowered his head. "Rei-chan, I didn't have a chance to tell you this, but I.." 

"Shut up, I hate you," Rei sneered, before she swinged her hand up, and flew it across Masao's face. "I don't want to see you, ever."

Masao looked back, and saw Yuko running towards him, while he turned to the other side, and he realized that Rei's shadow was long gone. 

Rei ran all the way, before she reached inside her car. Starting the engine, and grabbing onto the steerer tightly, she started to drive. Her tears were unconsciously flowing down her eyes, and she really didn't know where she should go. Turning round the corner, she didn't realized that a vehicle was coming in, and the next moment, she started to press the brake, and her head swinged forward.

The last thing she remembered was not the pain and injury she suffered from the accident, but the pain in her heart. 

***

"Argh, that freaking..." she grumbled, before she opened her eyes, and looked around her. "Where... is..?" Noises of fidgeting could be heard, and she turned, to realize a young lad was lying at the side of her bed. "You're.. awake?" he asked. Rei looked at the lad, and edged her eyebrows. "Who are you?" 

"I'm Morito Takuto, the driver that hit you. I'm so sorry," 

Rei sat up, and took the glass of water from the cabinet beside her. "It's okay. But thanks alot," 

"For?" Takuto sat up, and looked at Rei in guilt. 

"Hiting me? I got off from my work. Just when I was feeling troubled." Rei said, before she took a peek at th Takuto guy, before she started laughing. "Really, I'm fine," 

"REI!" a familiar voice was heard, and the room door was barged open. "REI! You okay?" the guy asked concerned. "How did you know I was here?" Rei stared at that guy who just entered. 

Masao. 

"I informed him. I saw your last contact was with him, so I just called him. Was that.. unnecessary?" Takuto asked. Rei looked to the side, and hissed at Masao. "Scram, I don't want to see your face," 

"But..!" 

"SCRAM!" 

The door opened, and the shadow left.

***

"I'm so sorry," Takuto apologized once again. "It's okay, really. You didn't know anything," Rei said, as she fiddled with her own hair. "What's your name?" Takuto asked.

"Kihara Rei, nice to meet you," 

***

"EH!? But... I don't know how to ride a bicycle!" Rei grumbled, as Takuto pulled her towards the bicycle. "It'll be fine, just hop on, I'll ride!" Takuto assured her, before he lifted his feet, and got up onto the seat of the bicycle. "Eh..." Rei whispered, before she reluctantly sat behind him, and slowly held onto the little hoops on the seat.

For awhile, Takuto didn't move. "Takuto-kun?" Rei questioned, as she glanced in front. "Eh? I was waiting for Rei-chan to hold onto me," Takuto exclaimed, before he got ready to ride. "Just don't fall off, alright?"

Takuto started peddling across the park, and the cool breeze have actually blew pass her face. 'What a nice weather,' Rei thought to herself.

Just then, Takuto didn't notice a cat was walking pass, and e halted immediately. This made Rei to jerk in front, and in a midst of the commotion, her hands have automatically flew to Takuto's waist. Takuto smirked, before he started to ride the bicycle again.

Rei was blushing furiously, but her hands just doesn't want to let go of Takuto's waist. Smiling, she leaned her head, against Takuto's back, as they slowly ride down the sloppy hill, with the sunset view beside them.

***

They knew each other feelings clearly.

***

Labels:

About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.