Friday, December 10, 2010
It all started with Titania Posted at 9:44 PM 0 comments (+)

Title: It all started with Titania
Characters: Yoshima Chiaki, Tsukino Chii, Inoshi Ren
Genre: Angst,
Warning: MAJOR-GORE
Rating: Pg-13 
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except for the storyline. It's one-shot, and characters are original. Any name that happened to be the same are pure coincidence.
Author's Note: This is the second short original story I'm posting here! Please Note this is from the main character(girl) POV. Chiaki and Chii are the girls, and Ren is the guy. 



The girl, was blessed with long azure black hair, and the emerald eyes- a very rare sight that anyone could ever witnessed. Her long yellow dress flows down nicely on her hourglass figure, and her silver shoes were worn perfectly on her feet. 

On her face, was a mask. She was going to attend a masquerade that night, and she wore that colorful mask on her face upon her arrival at the ball. 

"Miss, one coming in? What should we address you as?" 

"Titania," the girl said, as she waved her hands, waiting for the guard to guard her down. The other guard at the door starting shouting, "TITANIA ARRIVED!" and the band started to play a short music. All eyes have immediately diverted to the lady who was now walking down the steps, her hair flowing along with the steps she's taking. 

"Hello, I supposed you're Miss Titania?" a guy have approached the lady once she have made her way to the side of the hall. The lady nodded her head, and the guy have lead her out of the ball room. Without any warning, the guy have took off his mask, and shown his face. 

Astounding. The word hit Titania when she saw his elegant face. "I'm Inoshi Ren, the young master of this household, the son of the host," 

Titania smiled. She took off her mask, and shown her face.

Gorgeous. The word hit Ren when Titania's face was revealed. Not to forget, her emerald eyes. "I'm Yoshima. Yoshima Chiaki,"

"You're.. the.. Yoshima family?"

The girl nodded her head. "You're forbidden to enter here!" Ren shouted, but immediately covered his mouth, and looked at Chiaki. A sad expression surfaced her face as she lowered her head. "I know, I didn't care, my father, he locked me up! I need to escape, so I heard about this ball today, and it's a masquerade, so.. I thought I could come here to cover up myself,"

Ren looked up, and looked down. "Wear your mask, I'll bring you elsewhere," 

Chiaki looked up to Ren, and smiled. Listening to his words, she hurriedly wear her mask, and walked out of the mansion with Ren. 

The boy have guarded her to a little house right beside the mansion. It was run-down, but all it need was some house-cleaning, and it's liveable. 

"I'll spread the words that Chiaki have falled off the mountain and died. Your name now will be Tsukino Chii, and you'll live here now. I'll cover it up for you, so you can just live here peacefully," Ren assured her. Chiaki looked at him. "Why did you help me? We only met each other just now,"

Ren turned around, and smiled. "If I say, I fall in love with you at the first glance, would you believe me?"

"I'll believe," Chiaki paused, and looked at Ren. "Because I'm the same,"

                                                                                **** 

"Chii-chan, here!" Ren called out, as he entered the house, and placed the food down onto the table. The hut suddenly turned pitch-black, and Chii herself was shocked as well. "Ren?" Chii called out, finding her way out of the darkness. Then, the light were on again, and Ren was revealed, holding onto a birthday cake. "Chii, Happy 23rd birthday!" 

"Thank you, Ren," Chii smiled, and planted a kiss onto Ren's cheeks. They have known each other for about, eleven years- since they were twelve years old. They were now happily married couple, but of course, they didn't have their ceremony held- afraid of Chii's real identity to be exposed out. 

"Ren, I have something to tell you also," Chii replied, as she sat beside Ren, and hooked her hand around Ren's arms. "Yes?" Ren asked, and looked down to the girl, "I'm pregnant," 

                                                                                 ****

"Abort the baby!" his father screamed, as he threw the marriage document across the room, and flared at Ren. Reb clutched tightly onto Chii's hands, and stood up. "Father! She's already eight months pregnant! The baby is too big to be aborted!" 

"I don't care! Force it out of her stomach, and kill it! I don't allow such an immoral being to be born here! Not when that baby holds our Inoshi's blood line!" the father screamed. "REN! You're so unbecoming! First, you didn't hold a wedding for your marriage. Second, you married this unknown lady. Third, you're telling me you're having a baby and it's going to be born soon!? You're a disgrace to our family, REN!" 

"Father!" Ren called out again. Chii by then have broke into sobs of cries, holding onto Ren's hands even tighter. 

"NO room for discussion! Kill the baby, or I'll disown you!" his father shouted. Ren stood up, and placed his hands over Chii's. "Fine. Father, I'm no longer your son of yours," 

He walked out with Chii.

                                                                                 ****

"She's alive! She's really alive!" the mistress shouted, screaming, and running around the whole house, her hair in a big mess. "You mean that brat? That stupid brat is alive?!" the master shouted. 

"Yes! And I heard she's married to Inoshi! Inoshi Ren!" the mistress shouted again. 

The master flared, and threw his most expensive ashtray across the room. "Kill her. Find someone to kill that daughter of mine, now!" 

The mistress smirked, and ran towards the phone to call for the service. 

                                                                                ****

"Ren, what do we do now?" Chii asked, as she walked down the garden along with Ren by her side. "I don't know, but, we'll be happy, with our new born baby," Ren said, as he placed his hand over to Chii's stomach. Chii smiled, and nodded her head. Just as they were about to leave, a figure have creeped up behind them, with a knife in his hand. In a flash, Ren have covered up behind, and the knife have stabbed him through his back. The man shivered, and dropped the knife, and ran away. But, Ren caught him by the leg. "Who..are..." 

The man dropped to the floor, "NO! It's not me! Is.. Is Yoshima! There's this old man! He's called Yoshima Watau! He asked me to kill this girl!" he shouted, pointing towards Chii. Chii's eyes widened, and tried helping up Ren. The man by then have ran away. 

"REN! I'll call the ambulance now! Don't die!" Chii shouted, holding onto Ren. When Chii took out her phone, a guy have came over, and throw her phone away. "What are you do---" 

The sharp blade went through her stomach, and came out from her back. The red liquid flow out from her body, and the guy smirked. He stabbed the knife deeper into her body, and pulled it out with full force, with her blood splattering out. "My...My.. baby..." Chii moaned, as she fall to the floor, blood flowing down her legs as well. 

"Chii..." Ren muttered. Chii crawled herself towards Ren, and held onto his hand. "Ren.." 

"Hmpf. Since I can't kill the young master, I'll kill his wife," the man sneered. Ren looked up to him, and the man looked down. "Don't blame me. Your father came to ask me to kill the brat of his," he grinned, and looked down to Ren. "Your father even said, 'he shouldn't even be in this world,'" 

The man left, playing the knife on his hand. 

Ren and Chii body was found lying at the garden floor the next door, with the pool of blood, with Ren's, and Chii's blood mixed together. Right inside Chii's womb, lies their unborn baby.  

Labels: ,

About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.