Monday, December 6, 2010
Vampire Clan- Blood One Posted at 5:57 AM 0 comments (+)

Title: Vampire Clan
Blood One: Meetings
Genre: Angst/ Fluff/ Gore/ Supernatural
Rating: PG-13
Author: Sugihara_aiko
Disclaimer: Nothing to disclaim, except that the picture was to be found on the net, and i edited it using photoshop.
Author's Note: It's a story I used to write, and I decided to post it up here XD. Yoshizawa Yuuki is the twisted character of Sugihara Aiko, while Lulu Lamperouge is the twisted character of Takasugi Riko. Azarius Zero is the twisted character of one of our friend as well, and together, we're known as, the VAMPIRE CLAN.

                                                                                                                  CHAPTER TWO >>



"Yuuki-chan!" a voice lingers into my ear. I turned over, and have a quick glance. It was a girl, with long black azure hair, her hands waving to me. 

It was Lulu. Lulu Lamperouge. Lulu's eyes gazed into mine, that crimson red eyes. "Yuuki-chan!" Her voice rings into my ear once again. 

"Lulu-chan, good morning," I greeted back.

"Isn't Azarius-kun here yet?" Lulu asked me. I shooked my head, and I turned back, continueing gazing at the soft water drops dripping onto the surface of the water in the fountain. 

"SORRY! I'm late!" A voice exclaimed. Knowing who it belonged to, I didn't bother to turn back. My eyes fixed on the blue liquid- totally captivated. 

Azarius Zero. 

"Mo! Azarius-kun, you're so so so so so so late!" Lulu complained. All I heard was the the constant apology said by Azarius, He then walked over the foutain. He tapped onto my shoulder, and utter. "Yuuki-chan, let's go," I stood up, took a last look at the fountain,and reluctantly left with them.

"Where are we going now?" Lulu asked playfully. Suddenly, a big rush of static feeling run down my spine. I struggled to keep behind the urge- but it got so huge and overwhelming. Suddenly, I could feel my face breaking into cold perspiration and blood veins track were visible on my hands, and legs. I sneered. Just then, Lulu and Azarius have stopped in their tracks, and turned around to look at me. Knowing what was going on they hurriedly grabbed me under the canopy of trees. Frantically, Lulu took out a packet of red pills, and stuffed one into my mouth.  

The taste engulfed my whole mouth, as the pill slowly dissolved into steam, and then liquid. I swallowed it, and closed my eyes, letting the liquid going down my throat. My face went back to the normal color, and visible veins on my legs and hands disappeared. 

"Feeling better now?" Lulu asked me. I nodded my head, sitting on the grass, I stare blankly into space. "Have you being eating the pills regularly?" Azarius asked me. I shooked my head. 

"Why not!?" Lulu asked me. "You know you need the pills to suppress the urge of drinking human bloods!" I shook my head, "I... I didn't want to .." 

"How about your mother and fa--" She stopped, and looked at Azarius, and turned back to me. 

"Ops, sorry," Lulu covered her mouth. 

"It's fine," I mumbled. 

Just then, the sky turned dark, and lightnings appeared across the sky. 

"Ka-BOOM!" a bunch of crows flew by, following by their voices of cry. 

Three of us looked towards the dark sky, and realized that the red moon appeared, above that lonely gothic castle; my house. We used our high speed ability and speed towards the castle. "AH-OH-OH-AH!" the crows cry again, the voices getting louder and louder. That red moon reflection, shone onto the river's surface.

"What's that sound?" Azarius asked. I listened clearer, as I inched myself forward, and realized that those were the sounds of..

blood dripping.

Labels:

About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.