Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Leaving behind Posted at 5:31 AM 0 comments (+)

Title: Leaving behind
Characters: Yukinojo
Genre: Angst
Rating: Pg-13 
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, except for the storyline. It's one-shot, and characters are original. Any name that happened to be the same are pure coincidence.
Author's Note: This is the second short original story I'm posting here! Please Note this is from the main character(girl) POV.




I wonder why. Why is it that God loves to play a trick on people, and that we're always been left behind by people we love? This life- I call it a gamble. Why? First, people fall in love, and they bet on how much they can actually be in love with the other side. When the other side dumps you, you lost your money. If you dump the other side, you will think that the other part isn't worth your gamble for.

Risk- putting all your money down, and you don't know when you lost it.

I am like this too.

I swear that I will never fall in love again, I swear that no more will I make myself suffer from what I felt from my previous love. What happened?

I fall in love again, because I chose to believe in him. Yes, him. I chose to believe in him, and believe his words. When I respond nothing to his promises, he said he will prove it through actions, and make me trust him one day. He succeed, and I love him till now.

But.. why? Why did he left me for her? I don't know why is she always snatching away the guys I love so dearly. Both love. I don't understand. Why?

I know I can't hate her, I can't possibly hate her- not when he loves her.. I'm lost. I'm lost, there's a saying that goes, 'It hurts the most when you're loving someone that loved you before,'

How true was that? 

I was imagined myself working with him, I always imagined myself.. walking down with him.. but.. why..? Is my heart small? Am I selfish that I thought that I wanted him for myself?

Why? Was it my fault that I lost him? Why, is that so, when he's so near, yet so far?

Why does my heart hurts when he mentions about her, and I feel that his mood really cheers up alot? Why does he reminds me of the him that loved me last time?

Yukinojo, why didn't you loved me all the way? 

Labels: ,

About
Christabel Yap.

Pen-name: Sugihara Aiko.
A major J-POP Fan, especially of NEWS, Tegomass.
Beware of my mood-swings, and i am definitely not friendly when i'm in one of the moods! Treat me good, and i'll treat you good.
I ain't no famous people, and just an average schooler, and goes to an average school.
Right here are original stories. Do look out for Warning as some content might not suit your genre. Enter at your own risk.
Lastly do enjoy :)
index
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.